1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Yashicamat TLR Medium Format Camera For Parts Or ...

Yashicamat TLR Medium Format Camera For Parts or ... Posted 18 June 2007
Vintage Yashicamat twin-lens reflex camera for sale. This is the slightly older model without a built-in light meter (the later Yashica 124G TLR has a battery-powered meter attached to the viewfinder).

The lens (Lumaxar 80mm/3.5) is sharp, clean, and fungus-free. At f/8 to f/16 its indistinguishable from more expensive Zeiss or Rollei glass, and its very light and perfect for Paris street photography. The viewfinder is also fine, with a grid screen and a flip-up magnifier. Shutter speeds and apertures are accurate. Includes a battered and taped brown leather case.

Im selling this camera for repair or parts because the focus knob is broken off. I have all the parts, and its possible to repair it. Unfortunately I cant take it with me because Im leaving France in a few days, and Ive replaced it with a 124G anyway.

Hopefully somebody can breath new life into this camera. Its given me great service in the five years Ive had it. If not... it makes a really awesome vintage paperweight. Or just wear it around townseriously, you get a lot of attention with a cool-looking TLR hanging around your neck.

Im asking 35 euros but Im open to all offers. Its got to go this weekend. Send me an email or call 06.12.13.51.45. if youre interested. In the 4th, metro St. Paul or Sully Morland, you pick up.
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris