1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Winston Chmielinski

Winston Chmielinski Posted 29 May 2007
I am leaving Paris in the next two weeks, bringing my short time here to a close, and I'm just coming to terms with the fact that only two of the six paintings I've done here will be payed for/shipped back to the states.

In other words, I can either leave the other four in storage here and figure out how to get them back, or sell them... at very discounted prices. Either way they must go somewhere.

Which brings me to this: I'm a young artist from Boston, prominently featured back in my local area, and all of my paintings are called for except for the ones I've done here in Paris. The last painting I did in the States (see picture below) sold for $3000, records for which I can provide, if needed. Average sale price ranges between $2000 and $3000.

Above all, I ask that you look at the pieces for their aesthetic quality, and if you like them, then buy them. It's only icing on the cake that you're making a very, very good investment... as what I'm asking is much below the price I can easily get back in the states, and you can bet that values will only climb from there.

Check out my website here : www.wi-ch.com -- to read more about me, my art, etc. All these paintings + more can be seen there.

You can also google my name, Winston Chmielinski, if you're into result-counting. Won't be disappointed. Needless to say I'm the only Winston Chmielinski in existence at the moment.

(Clockwise from left)

First painting below is the last painting I did in the states (that sold within three days at the gallery).

Second painting is titled "it's just it's exactly this" dimensions 72 x 93 cm, acrylic/oil on canvas. Price: 800 euros.

Third painting is titled "for promises of red" dimensions 60 x 81 cm, oil on canvas. Price 500 euros.

Fourth painting is titled "what happened to know thyself" dimensions 38 x 45.5 cm, featured on http://www.codrv.com/, acrylic/oil on canvas. Price: 400 euros.

You can negotiate with me and I might accept it, depending on how close it gets to June 14th. :)

call me at 06 79 90 10 48 or e-mail me at winst@wi-ch.com

License info:
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris