1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

*UNUSED* G3 IBOOK - 128 RAM/20 GB HD/CD-RW-DVD ROM

*UNUSED* G3 IBOOK - 128 RAM/20 GB HD/CD-RW-DVD ROM Posted 12 June 2007
This unused Apple mac G3 IBOOK was recently purchased at auction and is now being sold on for no other reason than to make a profit on what was a knock-down bargain! It was purchased as an ex-display model, is in perfect working order and comes with a targus carry case. It does not have its original packaging but comes with original mac 9 and OS x 10.1 operating discs/ diagnostic discs/mac appleworks software. A more up-to-date operating system can be fitted to the system should you so wish.

In order to ensure you receive the item as quickly and safely as possible the ibook will be posted out through Royal Mail Next-Day delivery. This delivery option comes with 500 pp insurance.

The memory can be upgraded to 640 ram and as a *bonus* I will throw in an additional 128 ram card (easy-to-install and which the winning bidder can fit themselves) in addition to the 128 ram which is already fitted. Thus, in reality you are bidding on an ibook with 256 ram!!!

The ibook is exceptional condition: perfect keyboard/monitor display etc. The battery holds excellent charge and has never been used. Whilst in my possession the ibook has only been used in order to make sure it works/ that the operating system is okay.

In addition the ibook has a cd-rw/dvd rom meaning that you can write your own cds to the rom. You can watch dvds on the system although it is only a dvd-reader not a writer - it only writes cds (not dvds).

ICE-WHITE CASING
UNUSED BATTERY
DUAL USB + FIREWIRE
12" TFT SCREEN
UK LAYOUT KEYBOARD
56K MODEM + 10/100 NETWORK CARD
USB WIFI ADAPTER SUPPLIED
AC ADAPTOR
OSX 10.1 OPERATING SYSTEM

call me 0611903823
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris