1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I Am Putting Up For Sale My Complete Buffy The Vampire ...

I am putting up for sale my complete Buffy the Vampire ... Posted 04 April 2007
I am putting up for sale my complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. The format is VHS PAL (British edition), in English, no subtitles. There are a total of 13 box sets. They are in mint condition, each tape has only been viewed once. Price: 80 euros.

These vhs box sets are not available for sale anymore, so they are slowly becoming collectors' items (season 7, the last season, is the rarest as it was on the market for a very short time before it disappeared).

I live near Pre Lachaise. I can ship anywhere provided you pay for postage (and pay in Euros via Paypal).

As an added bonus, I am throwing in for free Season 1, part 1 box set of "Angel" series where Buffy makes a crossover and other Buffy characters star (Cordelia, Wesley)

Format: VHS Pal, British edition, no subtitles

- I also have for sale the Buffy box set of Season 7, Part 1 (VHS Pal, British edition, no subtitles), brand new and factory sealed (unwanted gift), for sale at 10 euros.

Please hurry, as this needs to go quickly.

Tel: 06 19 03 11 56

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS IN FURNITURE & HOUSEHOLD: lots more to sell (white shelves, coffee maker, VHS, miscellaneous garage sale items...) - all my items have "(Diane's big sale)" written in the title.
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris