1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

HP Photosmart C1380 Printer/Scanner/Copier +cord & .

HP Photosmart C1380 Printer/Scanner/Copier +cord & . Posted 04 June 2007
I am selling my printer, which is also a scanner and copier. I have only had it for 8 months.

The printer is in brand-new condition, but I cannot take it home with me to America.

It works beautifully. I still have the installation CD's for both Mac and PC, as well as the box it came in.

Included is the USB cable to connect the printer to the computer (which did not come included but had to be purchased separately for 15) as well as a brand-new color ink cartridge (to be used in this printer) which I anticipated needing but haven't.

ALL FOR JUST 75!! Really an amazing deal, you get the printer at a discount as well as the cord and ink for FREE.

The specs for the printer can be found on the HP website:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/store/produc ... 0A%2523ABA

I purchased it at Darty and still have the receipt which gives you a year-long guarantee.

Contact me at andidance3@gmail.com or 06.98.00.39.27

PS, for some reason craigslist won't upload all of my pictures, so if you would like more photos, please let me know! :)
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris