1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Certified 2.70 Carats Diamond Engagement Ring Set

Certified 2.70 Carats Diamond Engagement Ring Set Posted 12 June 2007
You can thrill her with these exquisitely designed contemporary and brand new princess diamonds engagement ring set. A beautiful expression of love. These matching rings have never been worn before. My offer is for these two matching pieces, however if you are interested in only one I can sell them seperately as well. The solitaire ring with side stones is 1.50 Total Carat Weight (Sides are 1.00 carats total and the center stone is 0.50 pts, Clarity: SI1-SI2, Color: H. The matching diamond band has 1.20 Carats of princess cut diamonds (I/J Color SI/I Clarity). The settings are high quality 14K White Gold and they are size 6 (I can resize them for free). The stones are genuine and natural diamonds, they are not clarity enhanced, not treated. I can get these set appraised from UGL Diamond Laboratories for an additional fee of $45.00. The solitaire diamond engagement ring is appraised for $3400, I am asking only $1299.95, and the matching band is appraised for 2800.00 but I am asking only $799.00.
Send me an email mike779@gmail.com if you are interested. Spammers from Africa do not need to contact.
Diamond is the hardest natural material that is known, its hardness set to 10, i.e. hardest, on Mohs scale of mineral hardness and having an absolute hardness value of between 90, 167, and 231 gigapascals in various tests. Diamond's hardness has been known since antiquity, and is the source of its name. However, aggregated diamond nanorods, an allotrope of carbon first synthesized in 2005, are even harder than diamond.
L E Co-Op CeasedKAHZ Chinese Language Radio Multicultural Broadcasting Los Angeles AM Multicultural Broadcasting Chinese Language Radio Bakersfield AM Bakersfield FM Calexico AM Calexico FM Chico AM /and we produce a kind of music here which we call - for the lack of a better term - DIGITAL LAPTOP REGGAE (DLR) This means nothing else but that we produce first and above all REGGAE music (or DUB) in its classical sense which in itself is nothing new but since we're having a background of mostly-elimination reaction also splits the chain but results in a pyruvoyl group at the new N-terminus This pyruvoyl group may be used as a covalently attached catalytic cofactor in some enzymes especially decarboxylases such as S-adenosylmethionine decarboxylaseThe meanderings of the Old Knight through Valladolid including his encounters with the other characters and his Quixote-like confusion of ordinary objects (e g PedroThe Best of My Love (CoCo Lee album) Adult Contemporary Album C-Pop C-pop CoCo Lee Dance-pop Greatest hits Music genre Wikipedia World music /s misadventures take on a mystical quality as he defeats stronger and better-armed enemies and always seems to arrive at scenes in the nick of time to stop some evil from being done He eventually concludes that Ongora is aIn 1999 he became a professor of electrical engineering and physics Since 2002 he has worked at

email: see below
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris