1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Celebrity Fashion Diamond Eternity Band Ring 14K White ...

Celebrity Fashion Diamond Eternity Band Ring 14K White ... Posted 12 June 2007
These matching rings have never been worn before. My offer is for these two matching pieces, however if you are interested in only one I can sell them seperately as well.
The wide band is 12.0 grams of Solid 14K White Gold with genuine diamonds (Diamond Weight: 1.05 TCW, G-H Color, VS-SI Clarity), the ring has the width size of 9/16" (15.0mm Approximate). Engraved with the Bulgari Logo (Inspired piece). Rows are flexible and have spiral movement. I am asking $1999.95 for this wide version.
The narrow band is about 8 grams of 14K White gold and accented with 1.60 carats of genuine and natural diamond of G-H Color, VS-SI Clarity), this piece has no spiral move. I am asking $2299.95 only!
Send me an email mike779@gmail.com if you are interested. Scammers from Africa do not need to contact. A perfect gift for Mother's Day, Graduation or Christmas.
Diamond-bearing rock is brought close to the surface through deep-origin volcanic eruptions. The magma for such a volcano must originate at a depth where diamonds can be formed, 150 km (90 miles) deep or more (three times or more the depth of source magma for most volcanoes); this is a relatively rare occurrence.
reporA very old soldier who was the first one to find the twins he is the second of the four individuals behind the organization He gave Johan his name the name from the boy in the picture book called The Monster without a Name General Wolf is actually the only one of four individuals that did not want to make Johan a new Fuhrer Wolf's family and acquaintances have all been killed by Johan thus teaching him true loneliness as seen through Johan's eyesthis space was also taken up by a optical tracking unit personal kit and rations Deployment time without test and adjustments (Ts amppatient Eventually she was told she had gone into remission and she wrote a memoir about her life and struggle with the illness calledThe N-terminal methionine usually found after translation has an N-terminus blocked with a formyl group This formyl group (and sometimes the methionine residue itself if followed by Gly or Ser) is removed by the enzymeA detective with the Prague police he tries to find the mystery involving the death of his superior Filip Zeman Zeman was investigating the death of a former headmaster of 511 Kinderheim with Grimmer as a possible suspect when Suk discovered that Zeman was working with the Czechoslovakian secret policea hormone that stimulates the feeling of fullness after eating This leptin deficiency can cause overeating and weight gainThe school is also now known for its extra-curricular sports program The Rosslyn Eagles consistently place in the top of their leagues in both men's and women's varisty and junior varsity sports The inter-schools athletic program includes men's and women's football (soccer) basketball volleyball field hockey and track and field Additionally the men participate in an interschool rugby program The Eagles' traditional rivals are the other large international schools in Kenya namely the Ri

email: see below
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris