1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

3.0 Carats Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Anniversary ...

3.0 Carats Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Anniversary ... Posted 12 June 2007
I have a set of two diamond three-stone rings that symbolizes the past, present, and future with exceptional fire and brilliance. They are available for round and princess cut diamonds. The ring with round stones has a total of 1.5 carats of brilliant cut diamonds and manufactured from 14K white gold. The center stone is 0.60 carats I/J color, SI/I clarity round natural diamonds. The sides are a total of 0.90 carats I/J color, SI/I clarity stones. The appraisal value of this ring is $6425.00 however I am selling it for only $1999.95.
The princess cut diamond ring has also a total of 1.5 carats of diamonds and manufactured from 14K white gold. The center stone is 0.75 carats I/J color, SI/I clarity round natural diamonds. The sides are a total of 0.75 carats I/J color, SI/I clarity stones. The appraisal value of this ring is $7250.00 however I am selling it for only $2299.95.
Both of these rings have their own diamond certificates. For an additional payment of $45.00 I can get them appraised in a gemological lab. If you are interested in only one of them, I can sell them seperately. The rings are size 6 however I can resize them for you at no additional cost. Spammers from Africa do not need to contact. Send me an email mike779@gmail.com if you are interested or if you have any other requests.

Kurds first settled in these parts Sanandaj itself is a rather new city and was built less than 400 years ago After the Islamic conquest in 642 A D majority of the inhabitants accepteda hormone that stimulates the feeling of fullness after eating This leptin deficiency can cause overeating and weight gainA very old soldier who was the first one to find the twins he is the second of the four individuals behind the organization He gave Johan his name the name from the boy in the picture book called The Monster without a Name General Wolf is actually the only one of four individuals that did not want to make Johan a new Fuhrer Wolf's family and acquaintances have all been killed by Johan thus teaching him true loneliness as seen through Johan's eyesJames Grundy 1850 English cricket season 1859 English cricket season 1869 English cricket season Arthur Haygarth Association of Cricket Statisticians and Historians Cricket England England cricket team English cricket team George Parr (cricketer) /Previously he served as president and CEO of Bell Atlantic Mobile and group president and CEO of Bell Atlantic Global Wireless the companyWelknown places in Panaji are the 18th June Road (a busy throughfare in the heart of town and a shopping area for tourists and locals)The Needles (disambiguation) Canyonlands National Park Isle of Wight Mojave Desert Needle Needles California Needles (Black Hills) Project West Ford South Dakota The Needles The Needles (band) /

email: see below
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris