1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC EARINGS

BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC EARINGS Posted 09 July 2007
*(Upper left)These are hand woven. The big ones are 15 euros and the samll ones 10. * *(Upper right)The earings with exotic feathers are REAL FEATHERS. (peacock feathers: 15 Euros...black/turquoise feathers are 15euros and long feathers 15 euros). These look great worn as a single earing also!(Lower left)All earing models you see in a solid bronze, silver or gold colors are available in those colors even if the model you see in the pic is in another color. Those I have from 5 to 10 euros so just ask for the one you like. If interested in any of these, you can ask for more pics and I'll be glad to take new ones and upload... Ask for discounts (more likely to get one if you buy more than 1 pair!!)

*(Lower right)The round ones with metal deco are 15 euros (orange, light blue, dark blue, and brown ones). You can call me if you prefer: 06.08.50.57.75 (Pablo)
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Re: BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC EARINGS Posted 09 February 2011
Hi Pablo! You have posted a very interesting details about the exotic earings that you would like to sell. In posting ads specially this kind, I advise you to upload some pictures of the items you are are selling. This a better way of marketing online.

Regards and More Power!
parisjon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC EARINGS Posted 09 March 2011
very nice
Suzanne
Paris Forums Visitor

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris