1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Almost New Ikea Futon/ Small Wood Table With 2 Stools

Almost New Ikea Futon/ small wood table with 2 stools Posted 30 April 2007
Almost 6 month old Ikea futon, Ecru colored cover with 2 long tube shaped pillows, couch sits 3 people, bed is queen size. It's from the bedding collection Ikea and has the most expensive mattress. I originally paid 399e plus 48 e for the shipping. It's super comfortable, in perfect condition and has a drawer underneath it. I have never even slept on it as a bed.

I'm asking 285e or best offer plus YOU are responsible for getting it out of my apt. I have to have it out on Monday April 30th not before or after.

I also have a light colored wood table with 2 droors, and 2 stools which fit underneath it. It is on wheels. It is also not even 6 months old and in perfect condition. I paid 125e for it and I'm asking 75e or best offer. It must be out of my studio by April 30th. You have to move it yourself.

Please email or call me at 06.37.36.44.80

Sorry but I don't have pictures, you can come and see it after 20h this weekend or anytime on the weekend
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris