1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Retreat Yoga

Retreat yoga Posted 11 December 2009
Developed in India, yoga is a spiritual practice that has been evolving for the last 5,000 years or so. The original yogis were reacting, in part, to India's ancient Vedic religion, which emphasized rituals. The yogis wanted a direct spiritual experience -- one on one -- not symbolic ritual. So they developed yoga.Yoga means "union" in Sanskrit, the classical language of India.
According to the yogis, true happiness, liberation and enlightenment comes from union with the divine consciousness known as Brahman, or with Atman, the transcendent Self. The various yoga practices are a methodology for reaching that goal.
In hatha yoga, for example, postures and breathing exercises help purify the mind, body and spirit so the yogi can attain union.
Pranayama breathing exercises help clear the nadis, or channels, that carry prana the universal life force, allowing prana to flow freely. When the channels are clear and the last block at the base of the spine has been
opened, Kundalini rises through the spine, through the central channel called the sushumna-nadi, and joins the crown chakra. According to the tradition, the release of Kundalini leads to enlightenment and union.

Retreat yoga
jhony
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 10 February 2010
I love doing yoga but I get stuck in the basics. I would love to try doing Yoga more as it gives good health benefits.
leigh0180
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 20 May 2010
leigh0180 wrote:I love doing yoga but I get stuck in the basics. I would love to try doing Yoga more as it gives good health benefits.

We have the same problem, also I get bored of doing yoga all by myself. However I dont have much time to hit the gym and enroll in yoga classes so I end up just eating instead of yogaing. :lol:
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 20 September 2010
Doing Yoga is one of the best...exercise and which gives us relief from mental stress...and increase energy levels.
brillianttripsuk
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 04 October 2010
Yah... Yoga is really best exercise... There is a different kind of yoga.... Yoga for back pain, yoga for pregnant women and so on...
spongebob101
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 06 October 2010
Yoga in any sort is the best way for relaxation and to keep our body fit. But, proper intake of food and habits are also of great importance. :smile:
anthonynelson
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 15 October 2010
It s a best exercise,Yoga Retreat & Yoga Therapy is Best way to treat your Diseases..Yoga retreats enables a person to take time out from their everyday stresses, imposed by their normal living conditions and their working lives.
gavinol
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 22 January 2011
hi rexresort is the most fabulous resort in Europe.
travelcamp
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 08 March 2011
One thing is great about yoga along with the physical fitness it also provide peace to mind and that's very important.
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 04 April 2011
never practiced... sounds nice though.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 27 April 2011
Hello everyone great post.
vikrant
Paris Forums Starter

Yoga: Posted 28 January 2012
I used to do Yoga. It’s the best remedy for the stress and anxiety. So let me tell you that if you want to overcome on your depression then just do Yoga. It’s a best exercise for mental stress and depression
CrooksEdward
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Retreat yoga Posted 14 February 2012
leigh0180 wrote:I love doing yoga but I get stuck in the basics. I would love to try doing Yoga more as it gives good health benefits.

True this :D
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum