1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Less Space In The World...

Less space in the world... Posted 11 October 2008
Europe is one of the most populated regions in the world. It's a good thing that our region is rich and developed so that it can afford to buy and produce things that help our lives. But, what if we weren't developed? Just take a look at China. China is a fast-developing country, but, 80-95% of the population is very poor. You can't even imagine how they live, it's similar to the ancient period. Why is China poor? Because its population is 1.3 billion people!!! That's too much, and a country can't develop so fast for ensuring respectable living to its citizens. Now imagine what would be the world's population in about 20-30 years? The number will grow so fast, that we'll feel a little bit tight...
I'm really afraid to think about it. We don't have enough resources if the population keeps rising.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
Future forecasts show: by 2050, the world's population will double-tripple. This means 13-16 billion people. Do you imagine what this means? It's a catastrophe!
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
This is a catastrophe also because some island areas are expected to be drowned. Thus, the population will move to other lands, which will also bring to less space.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Take a look at this picture I found. Can you imagine such a swimming pool? I don't think so. It's most probable to be a swimming pool in China.
In the nearest future, EUrope could have the same problem
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 November 2008
now that is really awful. Can't imagine myself swimming in this pool.
I don't know how the land holds those Chinese
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum