1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Looking For A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Paris

Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris Posted 10 January 2012
Hi there!

We are two friends looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris as a longterm rental (>6months) from March 2012.

Our budget is Max 1600.

Please get in contact if you have anything that may be of interest!

Thanks!
Aleeza
Aleeza
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris Posted 23 January 2012
Hi Aleeza,

I have a flat in Vincennes, I'll copy below the description...

A brief description of the flat:

- Three very bright rooms (of which one has an open kitchen) with a free view and perfect lay out
- Completely renovated flat while the historic character of the apartment is preserved
- Every room has a marble chimney, parket floor and high ceiling with 'moulure' (french style decoration moldings along the sides from 1900)
- The modern kitchen is fitted with an oven/microwave, dish washer, fridge and induction cooking hob
- Furthermore, there's a washingmachine, wardrobe 220 cm, box spring, built in vault for important docs and central heating
- Includes a cellar

The apartment is ideally situated at the beginning of rue de la Paix. Close to the RER A Vincennes, a couple of minutes from Line 1 Berault/Chateau de Vincennes and the Velib station is right around the corner. The bois de Vincennes which is right behind the chateau is perfect for running. There are a couple of supermarkets and bakeries nearby. Furthermore, three times a week there's a nice market two streets away.

The rent is € 1.350 (and € 75 building charges; includes water costs and cleaning common parts).

Contact details:
Erdogan.gul@hotmail.nl
Mobile: +33 698 799 571
Erdogan
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris Posted 29 January 2012
Hello, Aleeza.

You can find hundreds of sutable apartments for rent on paris365days point com
Welcome to Paris - amazing city!

Regards,
Dmitry.
Paris365days
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris Posted 16 April 2012
Hi there is the safe for tourists to live in?
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 08 January 2014
A fabulous one bedroom, split-level apartment presented in exceptional condition throughout and boasting wonderful gardens, the apartment comprises a bright and spacious 1 bedroom with windows offering gerdens views, modern open-plan kitchen, master bedroom with en suite private bathroom, fitted wardrobes and, the two further sizable bedrooms,bright, modern private bathroom,and off-street parking. It is located 46 Rue de Bretagne, Paris, Île-de-France, France. You can contact me via my email ( olivkonig@gmail.com ) to show you how neat it is if you are interested.Best regards.
olivek
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation Wanted in Paris