1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Very Nice Studio With Terrace - Montparnasse

Very nice studio with terrace - Montparnasse Posted 05 June 2007
Hello, i'm renting a studio i a have in the 14th arrondissement. For the summer, week basis or more.
It's a very charming place with a beautiful view on the arrondissement.
- Size : 35 m2 (but definitely seems bigger)
- ideal pour un couple
- nicely furnished and very clean
- Fridge/washing machine/ADSL wifi/ TV
- the kitchen is fully equiped
- very nice terrasse (which makes the place exceptional), I am organising it right now to make it a place where you can have breakfast in the mornig (table, chairs, flowers). Doing it for myself actually
- all included (linens, toilet furniture)

ATTENTION :
Its 6th floor, no elevator (very common in Paris) so if your 75 years old, it can be painfull
The bed is a futon (good quality) on the mezzanine.

Please have a look at the photos :
http://www.sushis.com/appart/

Le 14eme arrondissement is Rive Gauche (left bank), very near Montparnasse, without the crowd... 5 minutes walk from "Gaite" area through the Montparnasse cemetery. And the studio is in the "Quartier Daguerre", a very renowned Parisian place. 10 minutes walk from Port Royal and the Luxembourg Garden (Saint Michel, rue mouffetard, la Sorbonne). 10 minutes walk from la butte aux Cailles. All the quartier is closed on weekends, making it a no car place. Well, actually it's a central place, very Parisian.

Looking for respectful and nice people.
I'm a Parisian graphic designer working for a famous newspaper.

The price is the market price for the summer i think, maybe a bit less if you consider it's a very charming place) 500/week.

Ive had some trouble with some people saying they will come, and not coming, without even warning me. So Im losing confidence, and asking for 100 euros in advance to make the transaction stable. Sorry. Not my type, but I was very disappointed.

email: bernard@sushis.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris