1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Very Nice Large Studio In Heart Of Paris : Marais ...

Very Nice large Studio in heart of Paris : Marais ... Posted 08 June 2007
I propose you its new and luxurious studio with a view on Notre Dame the Eiffel Tower, for only 600 per week (all included), in the best area of Paris: Saint Paul!

The characteristics are:

- Central location 16th Charlemagne Street in the 4th district - with a second entry on the Saint Antoine Street - Metro Saint Paul (line 1)

- Quiet and luminous - Sixth floor easily accessible by a lift

- Very Nice and pleasant

- Refurbished and fully furnished: TV with international channels, a wireless broadband Internet connection, Ipod base, Hi-Fi (Stereo/CD), DVD, washing machine, oven and microwave, coffee machine, etc.

At only 7 minutes from the Louvre (by subway), 10 minutes walked from Notre Dame, 5 minutes walked from Hotel de Ville, you will able to visit major museums and monuments in Paris, to eat in typical restaurants in old streets, to go on trendy shops as a real Parisian.

I propose you services too - NO EXTRA:

- Welcome Integration Meeting with a glass of wine in your studio to give you some advices about your apartment, equipments, district, best addresses of Paris, etc.

- Weekly breakfast basket and household - once per week

My company, Foreverstay - specialized in short term rental - aims at making your stay as success.

Through our fully furnished luxurious apartments and our services, we propose offers for tourists, expatriates, business men and students.

Prices (all included):

Per day / night: 90

Per week: 600

Price per month: contact us

Our studio is available from the 10th of June

for short term rental (max. 3 months).

Contact us: contact@foreverstay.com

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris