1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

A Very Big And Nice Apartment In Paris

A very big and nice apartment in Paris Posted 08 June 2007
PARIS 110m2. I will be leaving my super cool apartment in June. Its located on the 2th floor (w/elevator), a room is available from 15th June to the end of August . It's a 2 rooms apartment with 2 bathroom.
The room : 40 euros/night, fully furnished 110msq apartement, living room, kitchen. Your bedroom has his private bathroom, clear and very calm ideal for holidays. Incl. TV, internet conexion ADSL, Hi-FI, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine bathtub. Linens provided.
Metro Pre Lachaise (ligne 3) / Mnilmontant (ligne 2), Within walking distance or by the metro are many of the parisian points of interest such as the Centre Georges Pompidou (=Beaubourg 25 mn walks / 10 mns by metro), the famous cimetery Pere Lachaise (where famous French poets lays to rest- 5 mns walk), the Louvre museum, Montmartre (20 mns by metro)...
There are supermarkets (2mns), restaurants, bars, groceries, bakeries close the apart, there is also a nice market twice a week.
Please contact me by mail if you are any interested and if you want more information.

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris