1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Best Hotel - A Tip From A Tourist Guide In Paris

The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 16 June 2010
Hi everyone! I would just like to share this great Paris experience..

A few weeks ago, I was on an official trip to Paris and since not everyone has gone to the city, we hired a tourist guide in Paris. As I am a curious bug all the time, I asked the guide what he thinks is the best hotel in Paris. He did not even think twice in his answer, it was a straight forward "the Four Seasons Hotel George V mademoiselle".

This did not actually come as a surprise for me as I have seen the hotel once or twice before. The lobby was exquisitely designed and even the chandeliers looked as if they were custom made for the place. The beds were soft, and the linens were crisp and clean.

However, what I best remember in my Four Seasons experience is their superb customer service. Two thumbs up on all of them for giving me what I need before even asking for it.

Furthermore, you will not run out of things to do even within the hotel. They have a pool, a golf course, and even a day spa. The place is just jam packed with great things.

I am sure there are more hotels in Paris that offer great services too. What do you think is the best?
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 17 June 2010
In my perspective, I would consider the Park Hyatt Vendome as the Best Hotel in Paris. I don't know, maybe I am just a little bit choosy. This hotel is a sanctuary of luxurious 21st style of living. It has high ceilings and colonnades that makes the hotel airy and a little dramatic. The smooth and stylish modern fittings add to the luxury points, as do the modern art and rich fabrics. What amazed me more is that this hotel has 177 units offered for tourists and guests. I will strongly recommend Park Hyatt Vendome Hotel, a place to stay in Paris. :)
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 01 February 2012
The Mandarin Oriental that just opened is supposed to be great...I've never been though so I can't tell you for sure, but all the reviews I've read are excellent :D
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 05 March 2012
yes I have seen the movie called midnight of Paris,that made me a feeling to go to Paris
jeweling
Paris Forums Starter

Re: The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 05 March 2012
i like hotel seven :)
kay5
Paris Forums Starter

Re: The Best Hotel - a Tip From a Tourist Guide in Paris Posted 19 February 2014
The best place in Paris is the Sofitel La Defense

[url]http//:hotelsetc.com[/url]
hotelsetc
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris