1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Seeking Shared Apartment, Central Paris, June 11 To ...

Seeking Shared Apartment, Central Paris, June 11 to ... Posted 04 June 2007
I am searching for a shared apartment in central Paris from June 11 to July 3rd. I am looking to spend approximately 400 to 800 euros for the duration of my stay, depending on the location and quality of the apartment. Please send me a description of the apartment, its exact location, the total charges for my stay, and some information about who I will be sharing the apartment with.

Here is a little information about me:

Male, 22 years of age, Canadian, I'm from western Canada but live in Toronto.

Exact dates of my stay: June 11 to July 3, 2007 (11/06/07 - 3/07/07)

Current occupation: Strategic Management Consultant with Oliver Wyman/Mercer MC

Reasons for my stay in Paris: I plan to take a French course in Paris over this period, possible at France Langue. If you can recommend any other schoools I'd appreciate it.

I just graduated from the undergratuate Commerce and Finance program at the University of Toronto, and will begin work as a Management Consultant at Oliver Wyman in Toronto on July 9th.

I very much enjoy traveling and have been traveling in Tanzania for the past month. I'm currently in Zanzibar taking the PADI Open Water Diver certification.

My other hobbies include photography, music (listening), movies (watching and making, I have worked as an Assistant Director on over 15 Hollywood productions).

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Jess Gordon Maldaner
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris