1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Room For Rent In Spacious, Stunning Flat In 7th Arr ...

Room for rent in spacious, stunning flat in 7th Arr ... Posted 11 June 2007
Furnished room for rent in lovely, sunny and spacious (92 m2) flat on rue de l'Universite in the 7th arr of Paris, very near rue du Bac, Musee d'Orsay and the Jardin du Tuileries. The neighborhood is one of the most sought after in Paris. The building dates from 1892 and is well maintained, the flat is on the 3rd floor. Parquet floors, fireplaces, and a gourmet kitchen. The bedroom has a fireplace, is furnished with a bed and armoire, has built in shelving and opens up onto the balcony which runs the length of the flat. Bathroom is large with WC and shower. Wireless internet access is included. An award winning boulangerie and butcher shop are located just around the corner as well as many great cafes and restaurants.

I am from California and have been living in Paris for the past 8 years. I recently left my marketing career behind at Cisco and am now starting my own company. I travel a lot. When I am home, I often host cocktail and dinner parties - I love to cook. My ideal flatmate would be an easygoing professional who travels fairly often.

I am open to both shorter (3 mos minimum) and longer term rentals, but need at least 2 months notice of departure.

If interested, please contact Bonnie via email or tel 06 23 91 81 65.
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris