1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Renting And Pets

Renting and Pets Posted 23 June 2009
What are general Parisian attitudes towards renting a flat with a pet? I'm moving over there have a cat and I'd rather not leave the little guy behind. He is very well trained; she does his business outside and doesn't scratch furniture. Is there an extra fee on top of the ordinary deposit?
Guy InCognito

Re: Renting and Pets Posted 11 December 2009
From my experience and apologies that it might not be the answer you are looking for but the 3 landlords here in Paris I have had all did not allow me to buy a cat. My wife loves cats and thus its been a disapointment in this respect, renting.
VelvetJoe
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Renting and Pets Posted 26 December 2009
In France, wathever you rent or buy a flat, anybody forbid you to come with your pets. That's the same thing if your are a smoker. Everybody are not interested by the way you're living. The only thing you need is leaving the place the way you have found it.
Louise
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Renting and Pets Posted 30 April 2010
I dont think it would save your money
mmg7925
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Renting and Pets Posted 20 May 2010
Louise wrote:In France, wathever you rent or buy a flat, anybody forbid you to come with your pets. That's the same thing if your are a smoker. Everybody are not interested by the way you're living. The only thing you need is leaving the place the way you have found it.

So sad I cant bring a dog there..
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Renting and Pets Posted 09 August 2010
it very much depends on the landlord.
I'm a home owner in Paris and I would allow pets on certain conditions (my apartment is big and if the pet is amll and clean, it would be OK), most owners would say NO. a few would say YES OF COURSE, I DON'T CARE.

as I said, it very much depends on the landlord:)
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris