1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Nice Flat In Paris For Short Or Longer Period

Nice flat in Paris for short or longer period Posted 08 June 2007
I rent a bedroom with washbasin and double bed in a big flat (90sq). The bedroom is quiet and sheets and towels are changed one time a week. The flat has two bedrooms, a big bathroom, a kitchen (with everything), a living room (very big) with a large sunny balcony (you can have your breakfast in it). Every Tuesday, someone comes to clean the flat, changes the sheets and wash the clothes (so the flat is clean and this is included in the price), there is a washing machine, internet free (you can have an access in your bedroom or from the living room), ...
The flat is at the 5th floor of an old building and have being restored five year ago. It's at 5mn from Gare du Nord in the 10th district of Paris (if you want to check on a map: 11 rue Perdonnet).

Price is 650 per month including costs and for one person.

I'm 35, travelling a lot (often absent), fascinated by photography, art, I practice Swim in a club, I like to cook, like to go out in Paris (to see exhibitions and indeed at night)... I work in a bank in the Coverage department but worked as well in mode companies (much more fun!).
I'm gay, have a boy friend and use to sleep in his flat sometime on the week (another reason why I may be absent sometimes).

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris