1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Marvelous Center City Location Anytime Between 26 ...

Marvelous Center City Location anytime between 26 ... Posted 08 June 2007
If you are planning a trip to Paris any time between the 26th of July and the 23rd of August, we are interested in renting out our charming Paris apartment! It is just off the Ave. de l'Opra, mid-way between the Opera and the Louvre, just steps from Rue de Rivoli, St. Honor, the Louvre, the Tuileries, Orsay Museum, Place Vendme, you name it. It is a two bedroom apartment with a small dinning / living space and a small balcony, a full bath, eat-in kitchen with 4 electric burners, oven, microwave, large refrigerator, clothes washer/dryer, all the appliances, pots, pans, dishes and glasses, sheets and towels, in short, everything you would need to settle right in and be at home in Paris. We also have high-speed internet access and of course a phone.

It is our primary residence, and we have it set up for a couple with one child. There is one double-bed, plus a fold-out double bed in the living room, and a single bed in our son's room. Actually, our son's bed is a bunk bed, but we use the top bunk as a little "tree house" - we could put down a mattress if you have need of it. All of our things are there, and we would want people who respect that, but I assure you there would be space in closets, shelves, etc. for you to put your things away, too.

We would like to rent it for the period between 26 July and 23 August 2007, so if your vacation falls within that time period, you've got an incredible apartment from which to enjoy Paris to it's fullest. We are asking 160 euros per night, 900 per week, or 2500 for the almost-full month. If you have plans to be in Paris during that period, and think this might work for you, please contact me at: NBenamy@online.fr

PLEASE : Reference this posting - "Marvelous Center City Location" when you contact me !

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris