1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Magnificient 3 Bedrooms - 100m2 - Paris, Montsouris ...

Magnificient 3 bedrooms - 100m2 - Paris, Montsouris ... Posted 04 June 2007
I propose you our new and magnificient 3 bedrooms profiting of an exceptional luminosity in edge of the Montsouris Park, for only 400 per day or 2400 per week (all included)!

The characteristics are:
- Four rooms of 100 m2 - exceptional luminosity - exposure full without opposite and bow-windows
- Very calm interior garden with songs of birds - framework bucolic thanks to the balcony which skirts the kitchen and stay-room to eat
- Luminous and vast living room - 38 m2 giving on the balcony and the garden by a double picture window - table of plays dresser - two sofa beds double
- Kitchen opened on living room with large window giving on the balcony

- First bedroom: reads into 140 X190, closet, armchair, night tables, bedside lamps, TV, DVD.
- Second bedroom: 2 beds in 90 X 180, cupboard, armchair, games children.
- Third bedroom: reads style Louis XV in 140 X 190, night tables and bedside lamps, authentic luminary old Paris.

- Refurbished and fully furnished: I.Mac with access Internet high flow by the cable, fridge-freezer great capacity, plates induction, furnace micro wave multifunction (pulsated heat, grill, crisp...), dishwasher, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, etc.

Subway: In Denfert-Rochereau: line 4 and 6 - RER B and bus 38 to cross Paris of the south to North via St-Michel, the Latin Quarter, Island of the city
Direct access to airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle by the RER B Airport Orly east by Orly bus

I propose you services too - NO EXTRA:
- Welcome & Integration Meeting with a glass of wine in your studio to give you some advices about your apartment, equipments, district, best addresses of Paris, etc.
- Weekly breakfast basket and household - once per week

My company, Foreverstay - specialized in short and long term rental - aims at making your stay as success.
Through our fully furnished & luxurious apartments and our services, we propose offers for tourists, expatriates, business men and students.

Prices (all included):
Per day / night: 400
Per week: 2400
Price per month: contact us

Our 3 bedrooms is available from 1st June.
Please contact us for more details (avaibilities, pics).

Contact us: contact@foreverstay.com

email: nicolas.detchepare@foreverstay.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris