1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

CHARMING STUDIO IN INDIVIDUAL HOUSE-Available All ...

CHARMING STUDIO IN INDIVIDUAL HOUSE-Available all ... Posted 06 June 2007
The studio is a private house at the groundfloor in a nice courtyard with a doormen. It is located between Bastille square and Pere Lachaise. Metro stations are few steps from the studio : Voltaire or Charonne. The street is very safe and extremly quiet. Regarding neighborhood, it's popular and culture oriented (exhibits).
Facilities are also very close (5 min walking) : supermarket, bakery, chemistry etc... Monoprix (10 min) and you can buy anything you need til midnight. You have also nice and typical restaurants less expensive than in tourist areas. Bastille is 10 mn walking (cinemas, discos etc...). Le Marais (historical Paris) can also be reached in 10 min.

The studio is very comfortable and very cosy... The beeding is on a mezzanine, so you will use a ladder to reach the bed! A Sofa bed is also available downstairs.

I am 29 and & work in luxury hotel close to Concorde. As I am partially leaving in the studio, everything is equipped: you can use kitchen, washing machine, TV, broadband DSL connection to the net and hifi system. I'll leave information (id/passwd) if you want to connect your laptop.

This place is perfect for
- single or couple who want to visit Paris
- young and responsible person (to arrive in bed safely!)
- people who want to feel home in a comfortable place and walking distance from cultural places and restaurant, bars and discos...

Forget it if
- you wish to invite many friends for diner or dancing (few old person are living close)
- you are not ready to use a ladder to go to the "bedroom"

The fee is at 500euros per week, discount for longer period. Do not hesitate to contact for any question...

email: rue2belfort@gmail.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris