1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Bright, Cheerful Studio, 30m2 Mid July To End Of August

Bright, cheerful studio, 30m2 mid July to end of August Posted 08 June 2007
Bright, quiet studio to rent in large 80m2 apartment. The studio is fully furnished, light and cool with high ceilings overlooking a green courtyard. It is an independant studio and includes a queen sized futon, fully equipted kitchen including washing machine, microwave and espresso machine. I live in the second studio. the large bathroom and separate WC are shared. The metro is 3 minutes from the door. It is a now a very trendy, animated, bohemian neighborhood with lots of eclectic bars and shops as well as being one of the most inexpensive neighborhoods in Paris to live. The Marais is a 10 minute walk and Notre Dame is 10 minutes by metro. I have wifi internet, cable tv and unlimited free fixed phone access to US, UK, Canada and most of Europe.

I am an arts educator and am looking for travelers, responsible and calm. I have lived in Paris for over 10 years and can guide you in the direction of the hidden and less explored acitvities and cultural life of the city. There is a key deposit of 150 euros. The rent for two weeks is 350 euros, and for a month 650 euros. If you are interested please contact me by email. Tell me a bit about yourself and why you are coming to Paris. I can send photos on request.

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris