1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

2 Bdroom Apt. In Trocadero RUE DE LONGCHAMP

2 bdroom apt. in Trocadero RUE DE LONGCHAMP Posted 08 June 2007
Here are some more details on the apartment:

Also, I have a whole bunch of pictures if you're interested.

The apartment is located on Rue de Longchamp. It is on the first floor but it is not a ground level apartment. You have to go up a flight of stairs to get there. The first level below is the entrance to the building and then has the flight of stairs that takes you up to the first level. The building also has an elevator and you can take it up to get to our flat. The apartment has a nice view. It is on a street that has a boulangerie, restaurants, post office and little supermarket around and other apartment buildings.

It is in a very presigious location. As I previously mentioned, it is within a 1-2 minutes walking to the metro station in Trocadero. It is 5 minutes walking to the Eiffel Tower. 10 minutes walking to Champs Elysee. within a 1-2 mins. of several banks. Close to Saint Didier Cener which includes a supermarket and many stores.

It is on Rue de Longchamp and the cross street is Rue Rayomond Pointcarre.

The building was older but was recently renovated. It is a gated apartment building.

The apartment has parquet flooring in the living room and bedrooms. It is a 2 bedroom flat, 1 bath, 1 separate toilet, and an all equipped kitchen.

The apartment is fully furnished with all basics including bedding and utensils. All you need are your own personal items. Apartment is between 65-70 sq meters

The apartment is very bright and luminous. There are double paved windows to shield out outside noise.

Cable and internet are hooked up but would require an additional charge.

Asking price is negotiable depending on terms of occupancy and also other factors that can be discussed /negotiated :)

Washer and dryer are included.

WE have a tenant that is in the apartment and they will leave at the end of July. We can definitely let you see the inside when the individual leaves. I will send you some pictures so you can get a good idea of what it looks like if you are interested.

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris