1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

BASTILLE STUDIO - LONG TERM RENTAL

BASTILLE STUDIO - LONG TERM RENTAL Posted 06 June 2007
Hello,

Want to visit (or stay in) Paris within next months?

I sublet my studio located 1 min walking from Bastille square. For those who don't know Paris, Bastille is a crowded area (bars, restaurants, cinema, discos, opera & 5 lines of metro). It's also 2 min walking from Le Marais / 5 min to The river (la Seine)/ 10 min to Gare de Lyon (French Riviera).

Although the location is crowded, the apt is incredibly quiet and very safe. The studio is sunny and you can also see the Bastille statue from the window (not the whole satue, just a piece of it :)).

The studio is Extremly convienent, almost all you need is walking distance...

*** Furnished studio ***
- Kitchen equipped (oven, fridge, plates, pans etc...)
- Bathroom: shower & toilets
- Living Room/Bedroom: Futon Queen size bed.
- High Speed DSL connection (login and pwd provided). You can check your mails and also work/study from there.
- There is a TV as well

*** As I don't want to oversell the apt, please read the important note following ***
This studio is the perfect place if:
- you think that it's important to have an excellent and convenient area.
- you prefer to be independent without renting a room in a hotel. Plus, it's cheaper !
- you come to Paris to study / if you have a project / if you want to move to Paris and have time to find your final nest.
- you want to use the studio as a base for european trips

*** Please, don't come if ***
- you look for a big apt to sit on a couch and watch TV. Although there is a TV.
- you want to invite tons of friends to diner (there is no enough room)

*** About me ****
I am photographer/reporter. I travel a lot for work purpose and sometimes, I stay many weeks abroad. I used to live in the studio when I was in Paris.

The apt is available from june 20th for undefined period. Please contact me and suggest your dates at bastillestudio@gmail.com.

I subleted my studio for the last 3 years and since now, I always got excellent feedback. Please do not hesitate to ask for references. I can provide mails of people who stayed in the studio. Most of the case, people come to study a MBA, to attend to french classes. Some of them had a project (writting book, settle down in Paris for a couple of months... or just work in a company)

Price: 450 euros/week. 950 euros/month. Negociable if you stay a longer period. Refundable deposit is required and given back the day you leave.

Please note that price is all inclusive (rent, water and electricity, high speed internet, towels..)

email: bastillestudio@gmail.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris