1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Apartments And Accomodation For Family

Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 08 October 2009
Hi Folks

I wonder if anyone can help me. There is a possibility that I will be moving with my family (wife/ daughter) to Paris at the turn of next year.

I haven't been offered a package yet but am doing the preperatory groundwork on living expeneses before this happens. The highest expense being the accomodation I am a bit concerned with.

I think the company will give an allowance of some description but the prices I'm seeing are higher than I thought (didn't quite know what to expect to be honest)

Ideally we would like a 3 bedroom place as a spare room will be ideal for guests staying over. Not sure what budget we have exactly but can range range from around 1000 EURO to possibly 2500 dependant on package and allowance.

Is this a realistic search or are 3 bedroom apartments way out of my league on this payscale?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Indo
Indo

Posted 12 October 2009
Yes it is rational for 3 bedrooms with about 1500euros to 2500 euros in Paris. Then it depends on which district you will live in. Somewhere in 5th district may cost more than 4000 euros while somewhere in 18th may cost only 1300 euros. But generally speaking you can find a good flat in a district not too bad with about 1800euros without any problems.
findchm
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 13 January 2010
Hi there,

For a 3 bedroom aprt you'll have to reckon with a rent of about 2200-2700E for a non-furnished aprt, depending on the arrondissement and the m2. We are currently renting a 58m2 aprt, 2 bedroom for 1700E in the 7th arr.

If you're interested, we have approval from the owner to sublet it from 24 feb-24 aug 2010. It will stay fully furnished, as we will be relocated for only months and plan to return afterwards.

Let me know if you have any more questions,
Sandra
Sandra
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 30 April 2010
is it cheap?
mmg7925
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 04 May 2010
Good luck ~ ~ ~ :lol:
AngeeRedfield
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 20 May 2010
:lol: this is very interesting topic. Should you find accomodation with cheap cost please post it here. Thanks!
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 08 June 2010
If you and your family is still in the midst of finding a suitable place. Spend your days on Hotel Saintonge, these are budget hotels that are suitable as long as you were not able to find an apartment yet. Their rooms are small but it is okay for a temporary stay.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 09 June 2010
You can visit the website Glamourapartments (dot) org
they have various assortments of rental apartments.

To suit every budget and pocket they also offer cheap apartments. so, you can browse through their aparments and choose the one tyhat excatly matches your preference and your budget
thinkbizindia
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 09 June 2010
Hey Indo! That would be so cool if you get to move to Paris with your whole family. In my opinion your budget is quite realistic. The key to finding a cheaper place to stay is to stay away from the center area, as the prices there can be quite expensive. Maybe you should check out the Accommodations in Paris forum in this site, there are a lot of ads there regarding apartments and places to stay. Happy hunting! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 27 July 2010
That was mostly people will do. They rent apartment while still did find a right accommodation for them to stay.
There is always something for everyone, for your budget.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Apartments and Accomodation for Family Posted 09 August 2010
"Ideally we would like a 3 bedroom place as a spare room will be ideal for guests staying over. Not sure what budget we have exactly but can range range from around 1000 EURO to possibly 2500 dependant on package and allowance.

Is this a realistic search or are 3 bedroom apartments way out of my league on this payscale? "

it totally depends on the district you want to stay in.

at 2500 EUROS, you can certainly find something but not in the most upscale districts:/
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris