Hi To All,
Myself Jake Smith from NY....
Professionally I'm Fashion Designer So, I want to Share some Top 10 Fashion and Style Tips for all of you....
I hope these tips are very helpful for all of you....
1 - Know your body shape
Petite women should avoid chunky clothes and strong prints. Instead go for fitted shapes and soft fabrics, narrow belts subtle contrasts of colour and texture. Keep everything streamlined so as not to cut the body in half.
Busty women should wear eye-catching skirts (shorter if you are comfortable) and trousers; strong prints and colours or textures draw the eye away from the top half of the body. Wearing a single block of colour is thinning. Avoid eye-catching tops; instead wear long jackets that draw the eye down. Darker coloured tops which are loose fitting and waist hugging.
Pear shaped women should love vertical lines, V-necks and skirts with slits up the side. Straight of A-line skirts to just below the knee. Dark tights and shoes with colour or pattern in a blouse or top, tops should hang past the hips. Classic cuts on top in lighter colours draw the eye away from the hips. Accent the V-neck with a V or Y- shaped necklace.
2 - Dress to suit your personality
Rock chick - accessorize and clash a little but keep it feminine.
Urban chic - take advantage of the wonderful high street fashion, stunning yet simple.
Sporty - Layer trendy casual clothes.
Arty - Taking the contemporary fashion and adding a dash of your own personality to spice things up.
Sexy - Sensual fabrics, curvy and delicious. A splash of colour and scent.
3 - The right accessories can make all the difference
- V and Y- shaped necklaces draw the eye down
- Round necklaces fill the neckline
- Ultra long earrings elongate the neck
- A long, trailing belt elongates the legs
- The right hat can make an outfit
4 - Wake up to make up
- Make your eyes sparkle with a contrasting eye shadow
- Open out the eye by highlighting down the middle of the lid
- Use black for a dramatic look
- Use grey for smoky eyes with a delicate pink lipstick
5 --A bag for life
- For daywear a good sized leather bag in a classic style cut. This season gives you plenty of choice as to colour and texture.
- For evening wear the clutch bag is back or alternatively go for a shoulder bag with a chain strap.
6 - Keep everything in proportion
- petite people elongate themselves with a slim cut
- for slim hips wear straight leg trousers/skirts, avoid flared ankles.
- for curvy hips balance them out with an A-line skirt, not a bias cut
- to hide hips wear flared trousers and a classic cut top
- wear a blouse with a short skirt
7 - Dress for the season
- in spring / summer wear the bronzer and shimmery make up
- for spring / summer wear lower cut and soft fabrics in bright colors
- in autumn / winter matte make up with slightly darker tones
- for autumn / winter wear natural colors and natural fabrics, knitwear, leather, cotton, linen
8 - Don't mix styles
- less is more
- there are many trends this season don't wear bold coolers, metallic’s, animal print and retro glamour all at once.
- Pick one style per outfit and don't go overboard, often one or two accessories will look fabulous with a simple outfit.
9 - Have fun with subtle changes
- have jewellery that you can mix and match each day
- change your parting
- wear a scarf as a belt
- wear basic clothes in unusual ways
10 - It all comes down to the basics
- a good pair of jeans go for comfort, there are lots of styles which are fashionable this year. It is important to try them on before you buy. If going for skinny jeans get stretchy ones. If you have curvy hips got for low boot cut jeans to show them off. If you need a little more room for thighs and calves go for a relaxed fit, or for the bum go for low waist, low pockets and balance things out with flared ankles. This season go for dark colors and textures.
Thanks and Regards,