1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Environment In Paris

Environment in Paris Posted 05 October 2010
Hi:

How have people changed the environment in paris france?

Regards
berryk
Paris forums Member

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 30 October 2010
The major changes to the environment have been mainly cosmetic ones: building motorways with rest stations, bridges such as the Millau Viaduct, new peripheral roads to ease bottle necks in towns where streets- being on ancient plans- can be narrow, and new rail tracks and out of town stations for bullet trains.They also make electricity from atomic power stations which, whilst not unsightly in themselves, are surrounded by lines of huge pylons carrying electric cables in various directions. They build barrages in the mountains to exploit the power of water or to regulate the flow of rivers in the plains. Their canal system as been established a long while, but now they also make artificial lakes in quarries and flood plains. There are water towers built to transfer water from high ground to lower regions and theses are quite dominant in the landscape.
gavinol
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 14 December 2010
i am planning for a trip in paris....please can anyone suggest me that how is the enviroment in paris.
angela25
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 02 January 2011
it seems cosmetic is the major thing that changes the environment in paris,, thanks for the infos
atazhee26
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 22 January 2011
hi rexresort is the most fabulous resort in Europe.
travelcamp
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 28 January 2012
Global warming and environment problem is not a problem of pairs only.Entire world is suffering from this.
CrooksEdward
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 14 February 2012
angela25 wrote:i am planning for a trip in paris....please can anyone suggest me that how is the enviroment in paris.

Yes me too
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 21 February 2012
atazhee26 wrote:it seems cosmetic is the major thing that changes the environment in paris,, thanks for the infos

well right now it having pleasant environment.. trip to paris is best in these days..
reeva
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Environment in Paris Posted 27 February 2012
i have just visited paris
it is my dream city
i love this city
fahd_ahmd
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum