1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Psychiatry In Paris Sainte Anne

Psychiatry in Paris Sainte Anne Posted 07 July 2015
The problem is not that i'm agressive, i've been setting up an agression in the parisian hotel George V, i'm operating in the clueless it seems i wanted some outcome that would force secret services out, i'm smart open minded but limited, i ended up in a famous psychiatric hospital in paris: sainte Anne. I see agents everywhere the matrix grows traffic and parks cars around me. I will stay a while in psychiatry this time given the agressivity. What does a human being does in the world of conspiracy /spying? Gross agressivity but the medias and the matrix can tell: red bull is in a mental hospital. clueless in a mental unawareness, paranoid: is he a human ? The game is dramatic: condemned to questioning doubt and suspicion, cannot we come back to the given set of beliefs. Betrayal, denial, the game is dramatic and had me acting blindly, is it this i have to do? How does the matrix work? I once believed in politics arts and science. Guide books are not helpful but comforting. HPDO^^
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Psychiatry In Paris Sainte Anne Posted 12 July 2015
Idiot, you could have wait the medias at home got me nervous and the matrix aroundIn rennes got me on a red anger agressivityCame out but the psychiatrists advise to talk.I know great shopping malls and Electronic retailers I would also have ideas on car dealers the CLA shooting break is about finding them the fuckthey're exclusive: remember old loukas money?illuminati religion in the matrix is a question the doctor wants to know about the conspiracy paranoid mind so let's put words on the walk in town is like people talk to me out in the open, posts on sheramont Facebook have been answered with a growing paranoia town objective to anger. Lost in religion but the matrix cares fine

agressivity cause: conspiracy paranoia. the patient persists on existing material causing the paranoia: illuminati codex on YouTube but also persecution paranoia involving the medias equals anger equals agressivity the patient is polite and docile constructed and articulated it remains unknown to the psychiatrist wether there really is a conspiracy or not.

agressivity cause: conspiracy paranoia. the patient persists on existing material causing the paranoia: illuminati codex on YouTube but also persecution paranoia involving the medias equals anger equals agressivity the patient is polite and docile constructed and articulated it remains unknown to the psychiatrist wether there really is a conspiracy or not.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat