1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is Barack Obama Controlled By The NSA?

Is Barack Obama controlled by the NSA? Posted 07 September 2013
Here is a video where a former NSA employee suggests that Barack Obama could be blackmailed by the NSA.

What do you think?
Is it even probable?
ConcernedP
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Barack Obama Controlled By The NSA? Posted 07 September 2013
The NSA and NSC have higher clearance than the presidents, and they don't have limited terms like presidents do, which means the same NSA/NSC people are calling the shots over multiple presidents. There are 2 documented cases of presidents Clinton and Carter trying to get access to files on UFO's and ET's, both times they were denied due to not having high enough clearance.

That's undeniable proof that presidents are puppets? - nothing more than middle management and poll takers..
Barbaros
Paris Forums Starter

Just ask yourself. Why wasn't James Clapper, director of National Intelligence fired and prosecuted for lying under oath to Congress? I really don't think its too difficult to figure Clapper has something "BIG" hanging over Obama's head. You wiretap anyone's phone calls, their e-mail and text messaging, their internet use and personal associations and we all know, each and everyone of us, that its not difficult to discover "dirt" on anyone.
ConcernedP
Paris Forums Starter

This raises an interesting question: What has Barack Obama done that he is afraid we will learn?
Lili
Paris Forums Starter

All politicians including Obama have closets full of skeletons. That is why they are allowed to be successful politicians. It's insurance for the real rulers the puppets stay loyal and obedient.
ConcernedP
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Barack Obama Controlled By The NSA? Posted 27 October 2013
Sorry for Democracy and all the goodwill of the candidates throughout but as an averagely informed citizen, i would prefer my country to be some sort of intellicracy = the power to the intelligent ones. I'm a french citizen and i may be worried sometimes that the governement is really aware of the strategic questions may it be in economy, social questions or education.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates