1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Tomorrow May Be Too Late: Sign The Climate Manifesto!

Tomorrow may be too late: sign the climate manifesto! Posted 12 October 2008
This post is a message to all the Parsiforums.com members, and to the entire global community, which includes every individual who reads this and cares about his personal health and his relative’s too, about natural reservations and, overall about climate.
If you like the idea of taking personal actions in solving the problem of global warming then you need to sign this manifesto at http://climatesignature.vattenfall.com/ .
:!: This will help to draw more attention from the political leaders and the leaders of the top companies, who’s at least one small effort can make this world better and the future of our kids brighter. Don’t wait for it to be too late, Sign the manifesto now with other thousands of people who acknowledge the seriousness of the actual situation.

Thank you all of you! :)
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
I did sign it, however I doubt it will have any juridical power. But, the site seems to be free of negative intentions, so it might be useful in the future for opening the authorities' eyes.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
If Americans refused to sign the international Kyoto protocal, it's almost impossible to believe that an electronic survey can draw world government's attention.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
One survey is powerless, but, I think if all the world unites and creates similar surveys all over the world it will certainly have an impact, since the governments will feel emmotional pressure from the people's part.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 07 November 2008
I'll sign it now
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 08 November 2008
great, so we are already 5 forum members who signed this...
Other users should take example and thereby help the environment.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum