1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Environmental Issues That Bother Us In Paris And Worldwide

Environmental issues that bother us in Paris and worldwide Posted 21 September 2008
What are the things you are bothered about in the matter of environment? Do you like the environment you live in?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Of course I don't like it. I only turn on the TV and there is a new Tsunami or hurricane somewhere in the world
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Planetman wrote:Of course I don't like it. I only turn on the TV and there is a new Tsunami or hurricane somewhere in the world

this is natural, I was talking aobut the artificial things happening around you. Tsunami/huricanes are casued by mother nature.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Environmental issues that bother us in Paris and worldwi Posted 29 September 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:What are the things you are bothered about in the matter of environment? Do you like the environment you live in?

The view from my window is extremley beautiful. Near my Aprtment house there is a thermal plant, that produces energy and other stuff for the entire city. It is such a sight ...
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
you must be joking if you call it "beautiful". Actially, it's dangerous living in such places. You should definitely move, the air around your appartment is not clean.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Posted 22 January 2011
Planetman wrote:Of course I don't like it. I only turn on the TV and there is a new Tsunami or hurricane somewhere in the world

hi rexresort is the most fabulous resort in Europe.
travelcamp
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum