1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Per Month All Charges, Center Of Paris, Renovated ...

per month all charges, center of Paris, renovated ... Posted 16 July 2007
Hi I am renting the bedroom of my flat, located in the center of Paris. The place is free starting in August, the duration is flexible. It is very easy to get to all parts of Paris from may place and many places are within walking distance.
Flatshare in my 60m apartment, metro Louvre-Rivoli, lines 1, 4, 7, 11, and RER A, B, D, in the centre of Paris.

The room is a 22m and for 900 it includes everything that usualy costs extra: rent, electricity, internet, phone etc...

Rental Period: I am looking for someone short-term or long-term, I am flexible,
Good if you are studying here in Paris. The place is free starting in august.

The apartment 1er arrondissement
Metro Louvre-Rivoli/Chatelet-les-Halles
1er tage, 2nd floor US counting
Elevator
On a side street of Rue Rivoli
Plently of small merchants nearby, grocery stores, boulangeries, fruits and vegetables, butcher, etc and plenty of local restaurants and activities.
2 minutes from the Louvre and Les Halles shopping mall/movie theatres and Pont des Arts a popular picnic spot in Paris.

22m bedroom
160cm/Queen size bed
linens and duvet comforter provided
plenty of storage space, closet, wardrobe, armoire
desk, fan
cordless phone
possiblity to have a TV

Large recently renovated bathroom, see photo. Fully equipped American kitchen
100L refrigerator and separate 100L -18C freezer
microwave
oven
stove top
other various kitchen appliances: blender, toaster, rice cooker etc

Other essentials all included:
Washing machine
Secure high-speed internet access/WIFI
Unlimited phone calls to North America and to landline phones in Europe
Electricity, no surprises.

It is fine to have friends visit and there an extra inflatable mattress you can use.

I do not mind living with another student as I was recently one myself or an international student abroad. I also have a laser printer that you can use to print out your papers, since it can be hassle to get it printed in the computer lab right before class.

There is also the possibility to pay in US dollars.

So if you need a place to stay in Paris that is in the centre of it all, in good condition and not super tiny please contact me via:

Craigslist email hous-366315485@craigslist.org

Phone:

Intl. +33 6 66 16 02 59

France 06 66 16 02 59

USA 201 924-3242 (please leave a voice mail)

a little bit about me:

I am a recent Masters graduate from a reputed school in Paris and have just started working here in Paris. I have studied in the US and 3 years in Paris in the fields of law and economics. I really enjoy living in Paris and in my area. I am non-smoker and the apartment is non-smoking.

Good luck!
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Accommodation in Paris