1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Saint Germain's Champions League

Paris Saint Germain's Champions League Posted 11 April 2013
This season the Parisian Football Team the "Paris Saint-Germain" has been doing an amazing job. It made its way to the quarter finals where it lost against the best team FC Barcelona. It's a success for Paris this season despite of the loss against Barcelona because to make your way to the quarter finals is something already extraordinary.

But if you look closely at the game, you must first notice that the defending team has not been giving away much during last game even though it gave much during the total of the season. With this team, the Paris Saint Germain has been learning that even though the intelligence of play is made of not only the usual common things related to football but only some more darker gaming strategies that the player may venture in. This being said, the player can find lot of material on what is out there on the field apart from what is out there in the shopping center of the stadium and the politics and businesses of the club. This makes things amazing because the supporter may have to dig a little further and spend some time studying the hidden aspect of the football team. From what i can collect as an information, it seems that people in the Paris Saint Germain have not been talking with a distorted voice whereas some people have in some other clubs talks with a distorted voice. There are many things i still don't know about the underworld of the player transfers from a club to another but it is sure it might not take me to the street of fairness near Gabriel was an angel and the embassy of money. The Paris 8ème arrondissement might see some more people supporting the Paris Saint Germain but the boutique on the Champs Elysées might not be the embassy of football or even the headquarters in some other area than This the other side of the ocean because there, the people may be only focused on sporting results and not into the essence of darker stories about the Paris Saint Germain.

What do you think ? Do you think Paris can win the Champion's League next season ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Sports Talk