1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

French Football

French football Posted 07 April 2011
Just curious. I know Spanish football quite well, but what are the best teams to follow in France? ANy help is appreciated.
janie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: French football Posted 08 April 2011
Hey, welcome in france and in paris.

You may be a little deceived by the quality of french football if you know the spanish championship.

Don't expect to have some show, you will only find some relaxing, quite tranquil spectacle.

Best teams this year are Lille, then Marseille and if you want to know more here's some link:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

French football Posted 20 August 2011
When ever you will discuss about the French team the first thought which will come in to my mind would be Zidane.That was the really star footballer of french history who had institution in his self.I salute you man.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: French football Posted 03 November 2011
hey janie, i don't know much about french football team but something i know about it and which i am mention in my this post. One-time World Cup winners, two-time European Cup winners, France is a football nation that has earned its respect in the football arena. Through many years of drama and spectacular football the French have entertained all who love football.

Inevitably, a player, like a gear-wheel in a machine, has come to outshine all the other parts of the team.

In the 50s and early 60s, it was Just Fontaine’s enormous talent that moved that heavy machine forward. In the 80s, the prodigy of Michele Platini was dropping jaws. In the 90s and at the dawn of the new millennium, Zinedine Zidane, with his slow-motioned tricks, and exquisite tactical mind was amazing everyone.

In truth, France has produced many footballers worthy of a place in the top ten of the best footballers ever to live.
Ephron
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French football Posted 02 March 2012
I would like to know if you know something about the french football clubs ?
milkins
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Sports Talk