1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Female's Soccer

Female's soccer Posted 04 April 2011
Where can i enjoy female's soccer in Paris??? I just love to see them playing, it's a unique experience.... :roll:
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Female's soccer Posted 02 June 2011
at paris soccer,s club you could enjoy there
umairaraza100
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Female's soccer Posted 10 August 2011
helo
i have a girlfriend.she looks so cute and love so much...

thanks
Author
harddisk01
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Female's soccer Posted 20 May 2012
Thank you very much for providing the information.

To me, female soccer is like watching some team doing its job and eating popcorn just to see what they're going to come up with. Honestly, sometimes, it looks like some team members are turning on crack, they shoot random passes in the air, but that may be a strategy to keep their opponents on a sleepy mode so they can wake up later to try to score some goal.

I don't know what the coach has in mind.

Lately i saw some coach with his team on tv and he came in the field ( but that guy has been on crack all his life ) and he asked something like " are we playing soccer here ??? no it's just because maybe i don't have all the data... " anyway, it looks some of his team crew lacked some sort of intelligence service to inform him he was actually the coach of a soccer team and that he had to play soccer. From what i know, all the journalists after this mumbled some sort of "he doesn't know about it ?? "

But i was only having an eye on the soccer game. I was more busy rearranging my facebook account.

It's incredible how you can filter people in lists... I'm sure everyone filters people in lists. I wonder in which list i am and how many lists people have and if there is any way to hack this to know about everything that is on the lists. If i get in touch with some hackers maybe i would pay them to get all that data, without touching any computer myself so i have a legal protection, or we just make them think it's the chinese or the russians, they won't have a clue. I'm sure it's a piece of cake for some internet security experts, but they must already be on a list. So... just make sure you're facebook friends are on the right list.

To come back to female's soccer i would just want to underline that this game, instead of generating hooliganship generates a more cheerful and appeased audience, as i see things the medias over here are much more conciliant about covering female's soccer instead of covering some more violent sport over there, i think this is a responsible choice, or a natural reaction that keeps the mind thinking about positive stuff rather than the negative.

What do you think ?

The best way to get to the top is to climb
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Sports Talk