1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Alexey Tcherepanov -a 19 Year Old Hockey Player Died

Alexey Tcherepanov -a 19 year old hockey player died Posted 14 October 2008
The 19-year-old hockey player of Omsk "Avant-guard" Alexey Tcherepanov died in hospital of a city situated near Moscow Chekhov. On a black Monday, on October, 13th, on the 57th minute of a match Tcherepanov colided with one of his partners in a game episode. The player managed to reach the bench where, unfortunately his heart stopped. The player has been transported in one of Chekhov's hospitals. The entire team of "Avant-guard" went to pray in a church.
The doctors struggled about an hour for the life of the young hockey player, but it was not possible to rescue Tcherepanov.
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 October 2008
You know this really scares. I like sports, but when I hear such terrible things happening in hockey, football it discourages me. Hockey players are usually very strong guys, how could he die? Sport means injuries, that's why choosing the correct sport is very essential for your health.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 October 2008
As the match was going to end in 3 minutes the ambulance that was at the match left. Who knows maybe he could be alive otherwise. In Russia, the police is investigating who is responsible for this incident. And yes - a shoking news. The guy was supposed to play in NHL..
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 October 2008
Why is the police investigating the case? He wasn't killed, he died by normal death. If he collided with a partner, it doesn't mean that guy is guilty. It's a game you know, and fights in hockey happen permanently.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 18 October 2008
When he crushed to his team mate, he could have heat the point of the head which is responsible for life. That's why this was a kind of timing bomb.
What do we learn from it? Professional sport competitions require more doctor supervision.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Sports Talk