1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

UFO

UFO Posted 15 September 2008
Are there other lives in this universe beside us, earthmen?
Back your position and opinion by giving proofs and facts. Maybe you saw aliens? Tell us how it was!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 September 2008
I am sure there is life in universe. Why not? We can't be alone inside this infinity. There must be other thousands planets just like ours.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
The last expedition on mars has some kind of proves that there is ice, which means water or life
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
but where are those hollywood aliens?
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
a prophet said that life will be found on Saturn
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 28 September 2008
mixi wrote:a prophet said that life will be found on Saturn

But scientists say it is just a big piece of ice.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Many things told by Nostradamus didn't happen. So don't get serious about this.
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
9/11 came true, unfortunately
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 28 September 2008
Well this is what I meant, only few of them happened, because everuthing that was left written by Nostradamus is too general and full of expresions that can be adjusted to any situation that happen in any part of the world in a given moment.
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
As time passes, I'm skeptical we will find any intelligent form on other planets.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Elis wrote:The last expedition on mars has some kind of proves that there is ice, which means water or life

ok, I agree. But people need more realistic truths. I mean it's difficult to understand that water means life. We need to see a concrete life.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
do you mean little green men, with big heads and long hands?
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
yammi
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
There are more than enough proofs about the existence of aliens. Here's an ordinary video filmed by ordinary people
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
tulaka wrote:There are more than enough proofs about the existence of aliens. Here's an ordinary video filmed by ordinary people

this video is only a drop in the sea. For the last 2-3 decades, people have shot so many pictures and videos about UFO, that I think it's more than enough to understand it exists.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
America has plenty of proofs and cases showing clearly that UFO exists. Even in the '50 of the previous century, it was supposed that Americans have one alien kept as a prisoner and tested with different experiments.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
I think many states keep secrets in this matter. The point is that if a state holds a "hi-hacked" flying extra-terrestrial flying saucer, it will offer great opportunities to learn this technology and make the local technology develop faster.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Let me ask you a question:
"If the UFO existed, why don't they officially show the world they exist?"
Giving an answer to this question I can assume two things:
Either
1. they are researching the planet just due to interest
or
2. Their purposes in regards to the Earth are not good
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 06 June 2009
I think it's incredibly ignorant to claim there is no life outside of our own planet. Especially since there are more stars in the sky than there are grains of sand on our beaches. Just think about that.
andrewmoquin
Paris Forums Starter

Re: UFO Posted 17 October 2011
in my opinions ufo are realll
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: UFO Posted 22 October 2011
You're not gonna believe this.... But it's The truth. Don't tell anyone about this Because they're going to label You insane.

Now here's The story: i was driving back home after a dinner with some old friends. It was late at night And The road was dark. I was listening to music when i felt something was wrong, i shut The music down And looked up In The sky. There i saw a pink light, Just like a pink neon. So i stopped The car And i got out to see more of It. The pink light was In fact emitted by some very sophisticated Space vessel. Not bigger than an airplane.

I was intrigued by The pink color... Why would aliens have a pink vessel !!

The vessel came down And landed on The field Just NeXT to The road. So i thought i could go to say Hello , And So did i.

When i arrived at The vessel The door opened itself And two beautiful women-like aliens came out. They looked perfect And sexy In their pink latex-like suits.

Then they asked me my name so i told them to call me loukas, And they asked me...

"are You up for some fun" And then i replied " yes i am "

So we got into their vessel , they Turned The pink lights off And they took me into some sort of futuristic bedroom.

We had sex. They were very good at It. And then they left.

And i got back home.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: UFO Posted 17 March 2012
You're very imaginative Loukas, are You thinking about writing some novel ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: UFO Posted 17 March 2012
In fact , it's funny that You ask this Because as a matter of fact, i am thinking of writing novels. I was recently thinking about some story, Taking place In geneva. Or maybe i was thinking about a movie but You need some investment And authorizations you're Never going to get...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: UFO Posted 18 March 2012
I think i have to say what happened to me in february ... you wouldn't believe.

I was driving my way home ( i live in the countryside ) and all of a sudden i saw a multiplication of signs indicating me there was a possibility some aliens were getting busy around me. I think i heard about me on tv. I first i thought i saw a fllying saucer next to the road and i was thinking it was for real... that the aliens wanted to contact me. I continued my way when i saw a second flying saucer that i was thinking it had an aggressive alien in it. I told myself, this is not a coincidence, the aliens want to contact me or show me about themselves. I thought they were angry.

So When i got back home i thought it would be nice that i try to send a message to them. A message of peace and fraternity. And this is what i did, i wrote on my roof with stuff that i was a nice easygoing person.

And you wouldn't believe what happened next. They hacked my tv to send me messages everyday during one week, instead of watching the show as usual, everything they said they were talking to me on tv !!! the aliens !!!

During this week, it was like they showed me they knew everything about me, personal life, health problems, psychology, love affair problems, sexuality and stuff i may have forgotten. They've been showing themselves hostile and destructive.

They sent a video on which i thought the chief of the aliens ( a shorter alien than the others ) made jokes on me with other aliens. In fact i saw another chief of the aliens, a taller one that i thought it looked like he knew.

I was f*ckin upset

I was thinking they all talked in a negative way about me in the alien city.

I told myself, maybe it involved the CIA :shock: They must spy on people and then tell the aliens.

So i went to see the police to say the aliens were doing moral harassment on me using the TV. Hopefully, they didn't believe a word of what i was saying and did not reacted.

Then i tried to send some messages that i was upset and that i wanted some money for all the trouble.

Then things got back to normal, no more signs on tv, no more signs anywhere, i got back to my affairs.

I'm curious to know what some other people know about the aliens, they would sure know if something happened with them or if it just happened in my hood...

I'm wondering what some other people know about the tv being infiltrated by the aliens intelligence services, or if i'm just paranoid.

I'm wondering what the CIA :shock: knows about what the aliens know about me.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: UFO Posted 18 March 2012
ah.... just another lunatic
Athenon
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Science Talk