1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Gravity, The New Source Of Energy

gravity, the new source of energy Posted 06 November 2014
a mysterious french entrepreneur named Sheramont has recently twitted the french company EDF to make sure gravity becomes a new source to produce electricity. One thing is sure, this renewable source of energy could produce a massive amount of electricity it remains mysterious why the medias are silent about it. It looks like there is some censorship being made on the major scientific discovery, making it a little too obvious. In fact, the amount of gravity is huge and renewable. We already exploit the sun so why not exploit planet earth. And pay Sheramont... But the entrepreneur is going further, he recently suggested on linked in to use atomic explosion to power spaceships, since he considers we master gravity. His company: Starship Technologies present on linked in has not yet found any investors. It looks like there is some conspiracy around Sheramont that keeps pushing his companies without no return. Legally there is no threat that Sheramont Industries are protected but does the Church agrees on the use of gravity to generate électricité for exemple. It seems there is some obscure forces that enbrakes the Sheramont Investments group from working. The Entrepreneur, instead of living like a billionnaire is kept living on social aid.

Lukas
instead of complaining that there is some chances to live like Largo Winch, take some time typing some classic mail to make sure that is some time, you must make it to Paris is a big city to live in and there is a lot of things to do like visiting the Eiffel Tower or notre dame but also having fun visiting the tower in la Defense... I want to have some appartment to live on top of all, then comes work apart from all the mess, days are meant to be spent working but also having some time riding the streets in a luxury car, making some stop somewhere like the champs Élysée to Buy some cigarettes but also to have a walk. People in Paris are talented but don't know where to look at the Tower with some urban legend living in it. Not that the young want to do cinema but that they need some constructed tutorship other than muho... an artist. Concede History of France to fine art, the plan is already having some secret entrance to park an FF maybe some mall, offices and a hotel, overlooking Paris with a lonely crew or some Renoir to coach. Making the news and back to a win win null situation. It's all on no man's land but there is some room in la defense for a new tower breaking the quo status. The Game, let me play. who am i? give me credit who i be a man. only but thereof.

Loukas , from the latent developments, It seems Sheramont has been working on the motorisation of vehicles like cars... he thinks we could use gravity to power the engines, he recently contacted the company Mercedes-Benz about It on Twitter but It doesn't seem there has been no reaction from the company leasing once again Mr Sheramont without the recognition he deserves.The conspiracy unveils, and these affairs might end up to court. The judges would recognize the work of Mr Sheramont and allow him to get the compensation for his works.

This should be in the news and Sheramont in his tower, hé deserves and is an example for many.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Gravity, The New Source Of Energy Posted 25 October 2015
The mecanism uses a spring, add some weight and it rotates around a curved axis. The new sheramont twit to the european patent office is eye opening. The mechanism is a scientific discovery, but who knows ??? it is unfortunate to a single man that there is no way. Gravity 2016 could be a good program, but the conspiracy does not accept the discovery, where are they taking us ? have you watched the medias ? they are at serious muscle, There are intelligent games like you on here but also intelligent wars, take care and good luck with your invention.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Gravity, The New Source Of Energy Posted 08 July 2017
the picture of the motor is available @LucasSheramont on twitter so you can have an idea how it works : It is a small picture for a man...as i know the CIA is running this site i want to know why it's not taken seriously...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Gravity, The New Source Of Energy Posted 13 June 2018
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Science Talk