1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Research/Project Assistant Available Immediately

Research/Project Assistant Available Immediately Posted 03 August 2009
Hello

I recently moved to Paris from the UK, and am seeking employment as a project manager or administrator.

A Masters graduate of the University of British Columbia, I have a background in research and development, and considerable experience of managing research projects overseas (climate change, socio-economic development, HIV/AIDS awareness).

Until recently, I was working as a project manager for a regional development agency in the UK, and now in Paris I'm seeking a permanent position in the field of international development. Gaining work within this field is easier said that done, however...

...and hence, I'm currently looking for a temporary position in which I can further my administration skills and French language. Ideally, I'd like a full-time position, for at least 3 months or so.

If these aspirations match your employment needs, then please get in touch. Rigorous, motivated and intelligent, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how I can provide support, whether it be with administration, research or other project activity.

Many thanks
Kate
kate hill
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris