1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

25 Yr Old Norwegian Girl Seeking Employment

25 yr old norwegian girl seeking employment Posted 25 August 2010
Hi!

Im including my Cv in hopes of someone out there gracing me with a job.
Ive been in paris for about 8 months, my main goal is to come out of my parisian experience speaking fluent french.
I've been working as a babysitter the past 6 months and am now interested in something completely different.
So everyone from restaurant managers looking for waitresses, to bar owners looking for bartenders to boutiques looking for sales people to dog owners looking for dog walkers to professionals seaking assistants to fancy photographers seeking coffe-fetchers to event managers seeking hostesses to lazy couch bums who cant find their tv-remote control looking for someone to walk up to the tv and change the channels manually.. CONTACT ME!!!! :=)

Sarah Salehi
Paris, France

Personal objective: I am a 25 year old girl from Norway, currently financing my own exchange program in Paris in order to learn French and wanting to one day proceed into the world of politics.

Education information:
• IB, international school Oslo; International diploma 2001
• Bjoerknes Private school: Chemistry and Physics 2003-2004
• University of Oslo: Psychology
• University of Oslo: BAC+2 European Studies 2007
• American college Norway: International Relations 2008-2009
- International Relations Foreign Affairs 2009-2010
• Accord, L’ecole de Langue (Paris)
Going to the International school if Oslo set the bar high; the objective was to become a “world citizen” while still growing to find our international voice.

European Studies and international relations:
the objective ; greater insight into European politics and economy. Government relationships across boarders, deeper look into the wheels of politics with regards to social and economical structure of the nations in question. The role of UN.

Employment experience:
2003-2010: Regnbueveien Omsorgsbolig, Oslo, Norway: (nursing home for elderly with dementia )
duties involving human resources, interaction and socializing. Medical care, physical care and mental stimulation. The job requires patience and a positive disposition. Socializing and one on one interaction with patients as well as group interaction and conferences with family members and staff. Keeping a medical journal on all patients. A very educational work environment as well as socially en emotionally rewarding.
2007: Match Triaden, Loerenskog, Norway (Clothing store)
Skills required; Providing Customer service, eye for fashion, positive disposition, good work ethic

2005-2008: Support contact for a young boy with brain damage. Oslo, Norway
Job description: this job dealt with a young 16 year old boy who had a brain damage at birth which resulted in him not advancing at the same pace as other children his age. I was therefore responsible for engaging in him social outings, going to the cinema, taking him to parks and communicating and socializing with him every week in order to give his parents some time off.
Skill required; patience, making firm and decisive rules, attentiveness and kindness
2005-2006: Sagstua Pub&Spiseri , Enebakk, Norway (Restaurant and bar)
job description; waitress and bartender.
2004: Hocky house, Oslo, Norway (teen club)
job description: vender and waitress
2001: Triaden bakeri, Loerenskog, Norway (café )
job description: vender and waitress
Other experiences;
I have been in Paris ca 8 months, and during my time here I have also worked as a nanny in order to improve and increase my communication level in French. I have done volunteer work for soup kitchens and clothing drives in order to collect items for the homeless in Norway. I have worked at a call center, a job which required me to sell subscriptions over the phone. I have also worked with immigrant children in Oslo, helping them with homework and the language through a project designed by the Anti Racism unit of Red Cross.
Skills:
I am a very hardworking person with a strong personality and drive. I strive to do the best in any given situation. My previous employments and other work experiences have almost always had a touch of communication involved. Whether it is relating to other people or just being an attentive fellow human being, I believe this to be one of my strong points; my willingness and ability to hear, see and communicate with people from all worlds. I also have a very strong sense of imagination which in return gives me an eye for detail; I am therefore very perceptive. I enjoy working with people, but I also enjoy taking on projects head on by myself as I appreciate any opportunity to pursue self growth. I come from a multicultural background and as I result I am bilingual. At this moment I speak 4 languages ( Norwegian, farsi and English being languages I speak completely fluent, and French as an adopted language) I usually am a very patient person, which is a much needed trait when working with people. The sole area of me which is impatient is when it comes to learning new skills, this is also the reason why I learn fast.
Sarah85
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris