1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Rolf Method Of Structural Integration

The Rolf Method of Structural Integration Posted 18 July 2007
The Rolf Method of Structural Integration

Dedicated to the teachings of Dr. Ida P. Rolf

Have you tried many types of treatments and therapies for specific pains and restrictions, but the condition persists?

Structural Integration is a scientifically validated body therapy. Unlike massage, Structural Integration focuses not on the muscles but on their protective layer, the fascia. The fascial layer surrounds the muscles, bones and organs in the body. It gives muscles their shape and the body its structure.

The continuing pull of gravity, the stress of daily activities and physical injuries can pull the body out of alignment. We are made up of emotions, attitudes, belief systems and behavior patterns as well as the physical being. All are in relationship.

The fascia gradually shortens, tightens and adjusts to accommodate the misalignment. When the body is out of alignment it creates inefficiency and imbalance resulting in stiffness, discomfort and lack of energy.

Structural Integration aligns and balances the body by lengthening and repositioning fascia. As fascia is lengthened it allows the muscles to move more efficiently. The practitioner will apply pressure to the body, working the entire fascial system in a systematic way. When restricted fascia is released and lengthened the body can return to its structurally optimal position more efficently. The practitioner will apply pressure to the body, working the entire fascial system in a systematic way.

When a body is stable in gravity, it begins to function with ease, grace and flexibility, thereby alleviating chronic pain, stress and stiffness that can develop over time.

Structural Integration is ideally performed over a series of ten sessions and is approximately 1-1.5 hours per session.

I have been working with individuals worldwide since 1999. Helping individuals re-learn their own freedom of movement is as important to me as a practitioner as alleviating chronic pain. My performance and movement background has given me an added advantage to understand and intuitively pinpoint restrictions in the body. It is not uncommon to find relief after one session, and I do recommend doing the ten series for an overall body balancing transformation.

For more information or a free consultation please email:

Jessica Blean

The Rolf Method of Structural Integration

Certified Practitioner

Office near Place de la Nation, Paris 20

06-66-98-42-57

Jessthrives@yahoo.com

"The human body is not static. It is plastic, and that plastic enables a person's body to be realigned into a more optimally functioning and feeling human being. Rolfing accomplishes that realignment."

-Dr. Ida P. Rolf

License info: CMT
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris