1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Questions To Get To Know Someone

Questions to Get to Know Someone Posted 21 March 2005
What questions do you usually ask your beloved?
Frodo
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 July 2005
Will you marry me? :))))
Artisto

Posted 24 August 2005
Here are some questions you can ask before appointing a date with a new person:

1. Have you lived around here long?
2. Have you used this service/shopped here long?

These first two questions will help you gain some insight about how long the person has been in your neighborhood and let you know if they move around or are a stable owner/renter. It’s also safe to ask their opinion about small restaurants or coffee shops to further add to the fact that they are from your area/location.

3. There seems to be a lot of kids (or not very many kids) in the neighborhood, don’t you think?
4. Do you know “so-and-so”?

The third question will help you find out if they have kids and whether they go to school in the area, maybe even leading to facts about child custody and if they are a full-time or part-time single parent. The fourth question will help you find out another area of commonality, maybe you have some friends/neighbors in common of you/they work with someone you both know.

5. Have you noticed the traffic getting worse on (name of street)?
6. Do you work around here?

These questions will help you to gain insight as to whether they own a car, the person’s type of job/career, if they travel far to work, as well as re-enforcing the fact that they are from around your neighborhood. These questions can also direct the conversation to the fact that they are in the process of looking for a new job or about to get a raise/promotion, if they feel comfortable enough to continue this line of conversation with you.

7. Ask if they can recommend another service for shopping/laundry in place of where you are now.
8. Ask if they’ve ever tried a different business/service instead of where you are now.

This will help to keep them talking about their experiences in the chores of life, be it shopping, laundry or even walking the dog. Maybe they, or you, have a suggestion about the freshness of grocery items, the quickness of clothes driers, the fastest way to get your dog to poop on a cold winter’s day.
Lovature

Come on Posted 07 October 2005
V Oh please I do not think so.

Posted 22 November 2005
-Do you love me?
-Yes!!!
-Will you.. ..llow?

:D
xXx
Paris forums Member

Posted 24 March 2006
Ask them questions about hobbies, likes and dislikes, religion; basically anything that would help you get to know that person better, but avoid anything about ex's, his/her past, or if they want to marry and have children. This will only scare them away. Just be yourself and there is no need to change your values just to impress someone else. This would arise as a problem if things were to happen and when the true person starts to reveal themself you may find out it is not the person you were looking for.
Ewelinka
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 March 2006
I think the best way to get to know how a person truly is is by the way they discuss people they know. I have found that people who speak negatively of others usually are not very nice people themselves. Also, what kind of friends do they have? Law abiding, hard working people, college or high school friends, or only friends they met at a bar?
Frodo
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 March 2006
Find out what they stand for. Do they have morals? How do they feel about morals, this can be found by the way they react to things. Do they cut corners? Are they dishonest in the little things? What do they talk like, foul? You can see that many times we don't even have to ask questions. When we see them in a public setting we can learn lots. People are smart they will tell you what they think you want to hear but their conduct can speak volumes about them, more than any question we can ask. First though, we have to have the standards within us in order to know what to look for.
xXx
Paris forums Member

Posted 01 April 2006
I ask "Do you like this?" :)
StarTrek
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 16 April 2006
I like to talk about food, books, travel and movies, it usually gives quite a good picture of the person.
VaBank
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 17 April 2006
VaBank wrote:I like to talk about food, books, travel and movies, it usually gives quite a good picture of the person.

What a pattern :)
Suppose there's a person who doesn't care what he eats, doesn't read books and watch movies because has no spare time and doesn't travel for any other reason. What you could say about such a person?
WarChild
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 19 April 2006
WarChild wrote:
VaBank wrote:I like to talk about food, books, travel and movies, it usually gives quite a good picture of the person.

Suppose there's a person who doesn't care what he eats, doesn't read books and watch movies because has no spare time and doesn't travel for any other reason. What you could say about such a person?

He talks a lot about politics? ;)
StarTrek
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 20 April 2006
StarTrek wrote:
WarChild wrote:

He talks a lot about politics? ;)

Show me a politician who doesn't travel. For OUR money.
WarChild
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 09 September 2008
call me insane, but I talk about politics and economy with girls. :-)
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
tulaka, you are doing a great thing. No, seriously. I also like these kind of discussions, though I'm a girl.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
tulaka wrote:call me insane, but I talk about politics and economy with girls. :-)

It is interesting, how do they react?
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
oh, they react OK, no problem, but not all of them. But if I see she's not listening to me, I just stop dating with her.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Politics is not a romantic way to start dating smbd
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
Ways of approaching:

- What is such a lovely girl like you doing alone in this place?
- Waw! Am I in heaven? I'm standing next to you!
- Aren't you tired? You were running inside my mind all day long!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
A very typical and classical way to approach is to tell her "Have we met before?". But, I wouldn't recommend to use this phrase for approaching modern women.
Ask her: I'm writing a book about how to get acquainted with a girl, I have a few questions for you...
;)
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
Do you love me?

Am I the only one for U?
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 27 October 2008
Another phrase to melt the girl:
"Could you smile? It's dark outside you know...
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 02 February 2009
Mine,...

I'll ask"How are you"

"What is your plan in life......"

hehehhehe somethings weird....

thanks...
july_ichat
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 03 April 2009
Maximus wrote:Another phrase to melt the girl:
"Could you smile? It's dark outside you know...

I'm a girl and i wouldn't melt on that phrase. I think these phrase is much better. :D

Let the girl close her eyes and ask if it is dark. If she answer yes, Then, tell her that your life is more darker without her in your life because she made your life brighter.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Questions to Get to Know Someone Posted 17 August 2010
Interesting information shared with useful and helpful ideas and detailed topic.
andrewmcbride
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Questions to Get to Know Someone Posted 18 August 2010
Interesting information shared with useful and helpful ideas and detailed topic.
andymcbride
Paris Forums Starter

ronlanyards
Paris Forums Starter

Very good information shared with useful and helpful ideas and nice details.
leelapel
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Questions to Get to Know Someone Posted 19 August 2010
Very good information shared with useful and helpful ideas and nice details.
justintyme
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Questions to Get to Know Someone Posted 19 August 2010
I don't think you need to have a certain set of questions. The questions should come naturally!~
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum