1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

French Other Phone Operators

french other phone operators Posted 06 October 2014
Hi i may travel to Paris next thurdsay but i'm afraid i will not be reachable by phone. Last time i traveĺled abroad my phone lost the signal but i found an alternative solution. So there's orange but as far as i know there is no partnership. All i have in France is operators offerts. The dealer is black but why not moving to Las Vegas. I would need a clear line or i lost the number. What's the matter about orange because of the 4G I'm Turning to SFR why cannot it be like Bouygues, orange orange 4G SFR about orange. I want to live like Bouygues 4G. But drive a Mercedes, clc Klass... Orange would help but operators are not converted to economy, Christmas everyday and orange for everyone... Haste siempre la revolucion... And exit the Bouygues because it's "polarized investment theory". Somewhere in rennes...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: French Other Phone Operators Posted 11 October 2014
Are you some kind of bot writing random text?

http://verydoge.net
Michele
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French Other Phone Operators Posted 18 October 2014
while making progress in finding my phone i'm still awaiting for answers concerning the operators. while i have been entering the shops with all the phones there are still some points that remain obscure. I now understand there is a large company like Orange that manage the network and they may interfer in the price making. One must find his way through the diversity of operators but what option is left when a large company has a monopoly over the market. On price transparency it seems the billing is quite transparent, with some points remaining kept secret by the companies the customer remains clueless of the network policy of the company, or if they have a plan about making the customer experience valuable. The shop is responsible for his own investments but as the company is operated everyday the customer needs to rely on some network. To phone out in the open or to make billings plans with other phones available. The discovery of a new phone being a processing the company remains silent about how to handle the new phone. But with the clues available everywhere on the internet and in common sense the user will find his answers on how to use the phone. GN27
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat