1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Soon Terrorists Might Use Nuclear Bombs

Soon terrorists might use nuclear bombs Posted 06 December 2008
Recently the American Congress carried out a research which concluded that, in the nearest 5 years, terrorists will try using a nuclear or biological bomb.

Pakistan is considered to be the main source of potential attack. The target could be either USA or any other world country. The research states: "If the world powers don't interfere and take actions, it's quite possible that in 2013 weapons of mass-destruction will be used".

Should USA continue its policy of controlling possible conflict regions, such as Iraq, Iran, Pakistan? I mean on one hand it's bad, because innocent people don't like it, on the other hand, I think we all feel safer.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Soon terrorists might use nuclear bombs Posted 04 April 2010
I don't think so that nuclear weapons will be used by terrorist in near future as far as my knowledge concerns Nuclear weapons have complete command and control system and terrorist have no such type of qualities to operate the whole command and control system of nuclear weapons.
jack705
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Soon terrorists might use nuclear bombs Posted 24 June 2010
this is so scary and threatening!!
Yankee232
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Soon terrorists might use nuclear bombs Posted 02 September 2010
I am wondering daily that not more things happen...
groggi42
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Soon terrorists might use nuclear bombs Posted 28 March 2011
BUSTED

CIA agent in Pakistan : google "Raymond Davis CIA Pakistan"

Now i think people in Washington are taking this threat seriously and are sending agents to prevent this from happening.

But they get caught.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates