1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Conservatives

Conservatives Posted 12 September 2005
Dear Friends,

After several visits to Paris I seem to be running into an imbalance between conservatives and liberals, the latter predominating. Are there any conservative groups or organizations aside from Le Pen?

Regards to all from,
Jack Owens
jack

Posted 16 September 2005
Do you want to create your own conservative group? ;)
Ewelinka
Paris Forums Visitor

Conservatives Posted 28 October 2005
Dear Ewelinka,

Thank you for your reply. I was in Paris with my wife, Conchita (as mentioned by her in the thread on luxury fabrics that you respondend to), and never got back to this Forum 'til now.

I hadn't thought of actually starting/sponsoring a conservative group; I just thought it might be of some interest to those with an exploratory intellectual bent. Does the idea interest you?

Regards,
Jack Owens
jackowens
Paris Forums Starter

Hoodwink Posted 19 December 2005
Can't you see what's going on? You can't really believe in it, right?
Lukas981
Paris Forums Starter

Conservatism Posted 19 December 2005
Dear Lukas,

Two sentences? You don't give me much to reply to. Can you give me the obection that you appear to have in mind in a bit more detail?

Regards,
Jack
jackowens
Paris Forums Starter

Collage degree Posted 02 January 2006
Ewelinka wrote:Do you want to create your own conservative group?

You know - this was acctually a part of my collage degree believe it or not... B: 8)
Vincent6830
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 15 September 2008
What about liberals? Do you find this movement less attractive? Why? I am a supporter of the liberals!!!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 September 2008
Liberals are good for providing freedom and democracy. I think they are more concerned about the human progress, as against the conservatives.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
What are republicans standing for?
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Conservatives Posted 19 March 2012
Did you know that in Arab countries, they don't have liberals ? They don't authorize liberal thinking.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

I wonder How they keep people from not having liberal thinking or behaviors
Athenon
Paris forums Member

They use terrorism.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

And How about the human rights ? Aren't the arabs like other people And want freedom ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Not especially, they agree with the more restrictive human rights conception, And the more restrictive freedom conception
I don't really know where this law comes from or who makes these laws, but people are happy with them.
And if they're not Happy There is a terrorist to make sure they keep happy, but arabs are happy, they know the deal.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Ok, it's fine for arabs if they want to live that way, but What if a terrorist goes terrorize some population far away other than arabs ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

In my opinion, i think either it's a mistake and this terrorist forgot other people are not like arabs And go their own way...
Either it's some plan to terrorize other peoples too So that they get used to It too, And go In another way.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Well It looks like There are some other terrorists In the nature that instead of terrorizing the arabs as usual want to terrorize other peoples. What do You think about this ? And i would like to question your moral judgement about this.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forum