1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Which Place Is Famous In Paris?

Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 04 July 2011
Hello friends, i don't know much about Paris so I am posting this thread to find out which place is famous in Paris? If anyone know about famous places in Paris please reply.
andrepitt77
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 11 July 2011
Everybody knows which place is famous In Paris. Unless You Come from another planet.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 21 July 2011
It isn't just one place, actually. Take your pick:

1. Notre Dame. Each major city is built around its most important church. Most of Paris' history involves Notre Dame in one way or another.
2. The Latin Quarter. The legend says that it's called Latin because of all the foreign students studying at the Sorbonne (going back many centuries) who spoke Latin among themselves.
3. Montmartre. The Martyr Mountain became famous after some of the penniless artists who lived there in the 19th Century became famous or died out, and the place got renovated and repopulated by the wealthy.
4. The Louvre. Because it's the Louvre. Actually, it only became the real Louvre after Napoleon III's architects expanded it.

In reality, though, Paris only became a magnet for so many people in the second half of the 19th Century thanks to Haussmann's reconstruction. For details of THAT story search for "How Paris Was Built" on YouTube.
RickyVernio
Paris Forums Starter

Which place is famous in Paris ? Posted 20 August 2011
There are a number of places but if you can feel the scenery and the environment then must go to Eiffel Tower.Which is the best place in whole Paris.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 27 August 2011
there are some places which are hidden. The Restaurant in Paris are amazing here are some names of places and restaurant you must visit:
Le Relais de L'Entrecote, Ave Des Champs Elysees, Featured Paris Hotels
jeenn
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 11 October 2011
Probably the best known landmark in Europe, the Eiffel Tower is the symbol of Paris,That is the most famous in Paris other than that The Jardin du Luxembourg is probably the most popular park in Paris. It was created in the 17th century as a private park for Marie de Medici - wife of King Henry IV - and opened to the public in the 19th century.One of the not-to-miss sights in Paris is the Louvre Museum, possibly the most famous museum in the world with a fabulous collection.
Mssmil
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 18 January 2012
Eiffel Tower:-
Probably the best known landmark in Europe, the Eiffel Tower is the symbol of Paris and one of the city's must-see attractions.

jonssmith2
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 01 February 2012
The most famous place in Paris is definitely the Eiffel Tower, but I would also recommend visiting Notre Dame, Les Champs Elysees, l'Arc de Triomph and Montmartre...There is so much more to see but these are the most famous in my opinion.
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Which place is famous in Paris? Posted 06 September 2012
Paris is a very beautiful city full of architectures, monuments and museums.
It attracts a lot of visitors across the globe. Famous places in Paris as follows

1. EIFFEL TOWER
2. LOUVRE MUSEUM
3. NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL
4. VERSAILLES PALACE
Elena12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which Place Is Famous In Paris? Posted 20 March 2014
Paris France is one of the most famous places in the World. Paris, France region and the center of the French capital. Founded on the River Seine. Monuments all over the world, is known for its artistic and cultural life. Is an important city in world history? Located between the main economic and political centers. International transport is one of the crossing points. The world capital of fashion and luxury. Light City also known as. Paris France is one of the beautiful and fascinating places to must see before you die.

France Voyage
lisacoleman2679
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which Place Is Famous In Paris? Posted 08 April 2014
i've search on the internet what's the most famous place in paris. i can't access some of the site then i used http://www.sunvpn.com/ to make view it. yes. Elena12 is right. eiffel is the place i want to go with. i want to make a selfie.
arnietrek
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which Place Is Famous In Paris? Posted 18 May 2015
There are many places to visit in Paris and things to do .You can check the url to know popular places in paris http://www.eparis.com/things-to-do-in-paris
samrick
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum