1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Urban Tourism

Urban tourism Posted 24 August 2011
Hello,

me and my friends created the urban tourism developement project based on not standard urban trips- routes through the most popular cities all over the world.
At the moment we are looking for people from Paris, who live in Paris, know this city and its interesting places, stories and would like to share with this knowladge. To make the trip the trip Author has to fill the electronic form, filled form= the trip. We pay for every single point of the trip 7 Euro.

Interested, please write me back here,

have a nice day !
tctrips
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Urban tourism Posted 05 January 2012
The World Tourism Organisation 2020 vision cites that the total tourist arrivals in India by 2010 would be 5.08 million. The figure will touch 8.9 million by 2020.

"I would also like to create a convergence between urban poverty alleviation and hospitality and tourism by creating more jobs for the youth in cities by cashing in on this boom. We need well trained manpower for the whole country, not only for tourism," said the minister, who is the Congress MP from Ambala in Haryana.

Selja is in her second term as a minister. She had earlier held the housing and urban poverty alleviation portfolio in the previous United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government.

The minister, the daughter of Dalit leader Chaudhury Dalbir Singh, began her career as a Mahila Congress worker in 1990 and was elected to the Lok Sabha from Sirsa in Haryana in 1991.

jonssmith2
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Urban tourism Posted 09 January 2012
Thats really interesting information johnsmith thanks for sharing.

Re: Urban Tourism Posted 30 October 2012
I like travel to many different country. paris is really a best place for travel.

Eiffel Tower is one of the best attration here.

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum